Thursday, August 7, 2008

Italia

As some of you know, I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Italy with my wife (Anna), my brother-in-law (Pete or Pietro), my parents-in-law (Tony and Michelina) and our son, Jackson (or Giacomo in Italiano) to visit Anna's grandparents (Beniamino and Concetta DiFiore) and some other incredible people.


As you might expect, I took a lot of photographs. I have created a gallery on my website titled "Italia" with some of my favorite images, not including family photos, with the exception of the first image of my son and a few others. They are mostly landscapes and local people. I hope to share some family photos in the near future and describe the who, what, when and where of it all. But for now, my personal projects will have to wait until things slow down a bit.

The gallery is a mixture of the small town of Rionero Sanitico, where Anna's family is from, Costel Di Sangro, which is the closest "big town" and Rome.


I would like to share one image with you right now just because I want you to smile.























CIAO


No comments: