Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall e-sessions

I shot some e-session recently for couples getting married next year. I thoroughly enjoy shooting e-sessions because it really gives me an opportunity to get to know the B&G much better. It's kind of a practice run for the photo session on the big day. It's a no pressure situation. I get an opportunity to see what works for a particular couple. Not everyone is comfortable with the same style or level of affection in front of the camera. It's better to know what suits a couple best before the wedding day, when time is precious and there are no second chances.

I'm trying to convince some couples to do a winter e-session. No takers so far (freeze babies!). There are so many playful opportunities with 6"-10" of snow on the ground.

Here are some late summer and fall images.













1 comment:

Rach said...

I totally agree :)